Saturday, December 03, 2005

snap, mirror, haunt.

great birthday party yesterday, although late planned. haha it was fun..

thanks to the crew of

kel, junwei, eddamant, jos, janan, caleb, eugene, zhiming, jaz, huiru, liyun for coming to my party. of course will thank my parents and diana too for being the family who helped out. haha

special thanks to those who smsed me to wish me. u guys rock.
dmc04, rock.

nice ring with my name engraved. a bit large though, but its all cool. haha.

it did speak for itself. MOMO(code) nv wish me happy birthday at all at the start. haha.. i was expecting it. i was sad of course. damn it, who wouldnt.. towards 1030.. i wasplanning.. yes, if she nv msged, it would be good.. however

at 1157 MOMO msged to wish me happy bday.

oh man. u dun understand how confused i am rite now.