Monday, April 23, 2007

Where're the dreams that I've been after?

I have successfully settled down back into the Poly Life stream!

Some random stuff to post here.



There is no meaning to the title, but I got inspiration based from the "YOU CAN'T PLAY THE VICTIM ALL THE TIME" thing, so I just felt like using VICTIM. It would have been nicer with a better effect, such as blood over the word, or maybe, I'm just not talented with Photoshop.

Other miscellaneous stuff include;


(Click to enlarge)

Timetable for this semester. Mostly late mornings, as if I'm going through an afternoon session of class.

GEMS was kind of dumb, maybe because the lecturer is some insane dude... I'm not kidding, just try being in his class. But I find the puzzles challenging, maybe I have lost touch with my Maths and all that.

What else is there for me to blog about, let's see...

Never mind, forget it. You can assume

A) I've got something but I really didn't feel like sharing.
B) I've really run out of ideas.

Of course, this could also be

C) I'm trying something lame to lengthen this post.

Crazy rubbish I'm thinking of.