Wednesday, August 01, 2007

If there's one thing that I'd hang onto.

It's the end of the semester... Well, not yet.

I just cleared the final CIBM project. Now I'm left with the WFM assignment and the most dreaded MIA assignment, which is going to be a challenge(s).

The mind is quite busy. It is drawing a lot of charts and diagrams right now over EVERY LITTLE THING in the life it is using. How productive or effective, I don't really know. It's really a lot of charts and diagrams, linking to any other possible affiliation. Damn, I was hoping this could mean I have the makings of a genius.

I hope to work and earn some good money this time round. And not spend it unnecessarily of course. Time to start saving and maybe, do something really good with the life I'm having. First 20 years of fun, fair enough. After that, I shouldn't really be playing too much. Look far!

There aren't many feelings to describe what is inside me right now. It somehow feels pretty cold, some warmth, but that's about it. I could start by looking at things more objectively, with lesser selfish intent and pride.

Useless pride. Where did it even come from anyway?

"You take the blue pill, and the story ends. You believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." - Morpheus

I want the red pill then.