Monday, December 12, 2005

my fair lady.

was playing need for speed. damn, got to be honest, the cars really make u feel... AWESOME. i play wif honda civic and nissan 350z. wah. i just love 350z, definitely fantasy car, but of course, i will settle even for civic. now civic quite cool and nice. haha.

a pic of the 350z.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


DEFINITELY MY FAIR LADY.

honestly was bored so i decided to whore a bit of cars here and there. hahaha

test tmr. OMFGosh.

i show hope and promise to my studies.. now i divert..

---
my nights become pointless
after you are gone
as i continue to wonder
tell me what i have done wrong

am i being ignorant
i don't know
but the question will be
did we choose the right path to go

i have no regrets on meeting you
even up to now
yet sadly, a wall divides us.
it ended up there, i wonder how

i gave up about "how"
it doesn't work.
promises, dreams, future.
although abandoned, in my mind they lurk.

spare me, because its inappropriate to leave things unfinished.
---

at least finish this, if MOMO read the blog.

PS to the others: its my expression of thoughts in its most artistic form, poetry! fine gimme some credit i did this in 3 mins.