Sunday, December 25, 2005

sorriest person is myself.

wow. xmas is finally over. all the rehearsals are over. makeup tragedies are over. glad its all OVER!

yes. strategy has taken over and its good to go into church empty and leave full. hahaha. but this year intake smaller leh?? but more presents i tink. hahaha. to all those that brought presents thank you very much.

a sad moment will be when MOMO came. nothing to do wif her, its just me. this very sad feeling hit me hard. i dunno why. in me screamed that i had let go. seeing her, and just wishing each other merry christmas... the feeling just came to me as sad.

its tragic to see that we are frens. just tink gwen stefani's COOL. smth like tt. being frens is just weird. yes ppl, i have reached patheticism.

right, i honestly say, i dun have intent to restart anything. im too sian already.. but yet sadness comes la. its weak me. tts why.

haiz. we finish this ok.

CAR used now: Aston Martin DB9, Lamborghini Gallardo
Old rides: Volkswagon Golf GTI, Mitsubishi Eclipse. Toyota Supra, Mitsubishi Evolution Lancer VIII(best pursuit vehicle)