Wednesday, January 18, 2006

letter to God.

----------
Dear God, i have many things to tell you. no, i shall not begin with my problems and all that, in fact, i just wanna begin by thanking You so much for seeing me thru all my trials and tribulations. although i have constantly been a bad child of Yours, and continue to dwell within my sinful nature, You have still shown me all the love and care for me.

Maybe its just me, because i keep walking this wrong path. but i wanna get out of this. i wanna just be forgiven all over again, and change for You. You arent anybody, You are God, and You did send Jesus to die on a cross. that is something so remarkable.

It is really taking You for granted if i keep going to You and the first thing i do is to pray for myself. I dun feel right anymore. in fact, i feel i shldnt depend on You like tt. its so weird. You are a God but there is something beyond that, the fact that I as a Christian has sayed before, that I really appreciate You Lord, and so You are someone very important to me. It is not ethical to go to someone important to you all the time and just flood them with your problems. i learnt that the hard way. i in fact wanna learn to appreciate people like tt. and i REALLY appreciate You Lord.

But nevertheless i cant deny that i have prayer requests although i must firstly begin with a thanksgiving, saying upon how Gracious You have been to me, seeing me through and letting me survive all this sort of obstacles. it is small fry, i know.. but the fact that is revealed is that i am WEAK. and i cannt live without Your Guidance. i thank You alot for blessing me with very good frens, people who i can really relate to and have been awesome pillars of strengths. There are my guys in church, who always have been there, and also my classmates in school. i thank You for them.

I pray for myself importantly so that i can renew this relationship with You. I cannt let myself fall anymore. It is only time wasted. Let me be an effective vessel to exhibit Your Greatness. I also pray for myself to have clearer focus. Not just upon You, but also on the mroe important things in my life. My studies will be an example.

With focus in there, i feel it will make me a better person. let me be a better person to my frens as well.

I also wanna pray for my own family; i thank You for putting me in such a fortunate and blessed family. will You ever be so gracious again Lord, so that You will bind them tightly more than ever. I myself cannot do much, but I wanna do as much as i can, through Your Guidance. let me be a proof of Your Work in me.

Lastly, as many people will be unhappy with me perhaps, but Lord, i will continue to ask of You to even take care of MOMO. Indeed, i have made my share of mistakes, and i will ask of Your Forgiveness. Please take care of her and continue to guide her along in You.

Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Eugene.
----------

For the non-christians, please dun read this as a matter of exhibiting my christianity, or a form of "brainwash". in fact my post should begin here. this is first of a kind, its actually my prayer. i feel i cant express myself anymore, so tis is simply a way of expressing myself in textual manners.

yes, im super unorthodox. i swear way too much, but i wanna learn to change. its not a good habit.

support me frens, i do list down my struggles here. (: