Thursday, August 03, 2006

coming out of my cage.

yes.. MMR at 85%!

my part is done.. awaiting any orders from the rest of the team...

i can only conclude that projects screw minds. all of us took a warping turn. its the damn media industry huh! i need a slow break from my mind... need to sort out this SCHOOL-ish attitude within me.. makes me so bloody self-centered! WRONG! need to deal with my life... everything has been screwing around...

thankfully, it's already friday. leaving FW and DMA, it will be exams. during the breaks given, i will have to go through meditation. seriously.

i think all of us peeps in school feel so tired. thank God for monday's Sakae outing after submissions.. perfect for us to rebond and set aside work at last.

i must beat the release of my mind... why am i being prideful? is there a way to cope with all this crap?!

God, i need You so much now. take me away from all this... i lift all these to You.. take them.. destroy them.. PLEASE!!

argh. i have gone mental so badly.