Thursday, August 09, 2007

Crunchy Rolls

Almost done with ICM, but while there's time...

A photo post, which I'm going to gladly give you all. Though not really linked, I'm just going to show you all some of the more recent events I did for the past week.

My keyboard is a bit crazy too. When I press Shift+2, you would normally get our common 'A' logo which is this @. However, mine has switched with the ", so Shift+2 gets me " while Shift+' gets me @. Whatever, but it's fairly irritating, and I don't know how it ended up like that.

I watched 300 at Janan's house on Tuesday (I know, a little bit late) and it's a great show! Wow!



"Spartans! What is your profession?" I simply loved the line, and how Leonidas said it.

Last Friday was Jevon's birthday celebration, in which we had a steamboat party at Marina. It's been a really long while since I last went there, but every time we guys go there, at least one of us ends up with a sore throat or diarrhoea. I was the sore throat victim this time.

No photos on site, but photos while we were going back. Here it is











Photos courtesy of the PHONE CAMERAS' PEOPLE - Huiru, Jos and Zhaolin.

Speaking of phones, my W550i is sadly broken. It's not so literal broken, but the LCD screen has sort of cracked within, making LCD juice leak (I think). The screen is not repairable and now I'm borrowing Janan's N8250 for use. It's like the coolest phone! Blue lights, Snake, 160-Alphabet SMS! Awesome! Not.

I have some cool videos too. Not exactly cool, because maybe I've shown some of you already, but here they are.



It's not Chinese, like what the video guy said, but it's for the Chinese audience. It's actually in Japanese.



The first ever video done in India using Blue-Screen technology. The actual song is actually quite meaningful lyrically, but well, it's just being made fun of.

That's about all. Hope you guys enjoy this post... But of course, with the holidays coming up, I can update more!