Thursday, April 06, 2006

95

i am so bored that i wanna just type a ridiculous entry.

i sleep too much this few days, to save money.

been trying to escape to places to avoid my brain from... overworking. it's just digital driving. luckily i have no car, i would definitely speed. i m not 18, so i would drink. this is just so dumb huh? maybe driving seems like an escape, since NFS times... now its MT2 and Initial D.

but in fact i have been ok since ytd. i need to be ok la. i cannt stay un-ok. its useless.. and draining. dun like the feeling.

by the way my timetable has been updated. registered GEM for photography stuff. it is on thurs 8-10. tt makes thurs the longest day in my week.

Mon: 8-4pm
Tues: 8-4pm (was initially 9-4, but timetable dept changed it just.)
Wed: 10-12 ( i just have a feeling i'll be having a warning letter from LSC tutorial on this day.)
Thurs: 8-5pm (with gems, it makes another 8am class)
Fri: 9-12 (3 lectures in a row,but i doubt i'll pon this day less cos 3 lectures means a lot of notes.)

comparing to Yr1Sem2,

Mon: 8-5pm
Tues: 8-5pm
Wed: 8-12pm
Thurs: 10-5pm
Fri: 9-3pm

i SERIOUSLY THINK ITS A GREAT IMPROVEMENT IN TIMETABLING. last sem timetable was really horrible. it made morning prayer meet IMPOSSIBLE(a bit on my part, but...)

hopefully, i will be able to go prayer meet this sem.

in other news...

this is post number 95. i never expect myself to blog so much.
btw msn nick always HAYASHI. do u guys know wad it actually means? maybe u all dun bother but, it stands for my surname LIM.

LIN ZHI YONG, in jap is HAYASHI SHIYU.

tt sounds kinda cool doesnt it. luckily von translated. hahah. ok this is enough crap.

me? im really ok. yea. tell me tt k. it assures me. (: