Saturday, August 26, 2006

tell me what you want to know

sweet celebration of the end of the exams!

my plans have been wrecked by my stupid PS2.. the lens are screwed already, no point fixing it AGAIN. it can only play certain games, and it chose to not play my new games, KINGDOM HEARTS 2 and GODFATHER. why?! why did you forsake me you stupid !@*()$*!@)) !!!

hopefully, i can get the job at sentosa. 5.80 per hour is really good! then i can start clearing debts, then start saving on the =PS3 FUND=. of course the fund splits here and there. may come across for different needs... things like new bass strings, new bass guitar and all that could come in at anytime. speaking of musical instruments, my guitar skills get worse each day... without touching it it will affect my performance with it. i'm putting it down anyway... focusing on the bass guitar. i want to play big, so here is a way to start learning... by mastering covers. well, the band thing still needs some focus, so well at least on my part i would just do my best.

von and suffy have gone to jolly old LONDON, ENGLAND, whilst joanie and rachel will be leaving for NEW DELHI, INDIA in 3 days. they will be back like somewhere in the september start. that means school people we're on hold from going out... all the main are out away.

looking forward to SATURDAY@SEVEN. time for the Lord's ministry to grow, through His Hand, and His ministry that will work to gather souls to win. Time to do God's work.

i'm thinking that this holiday will be one of the weirdest i will have. and also, with holidays, problems always arise... same problems. supression and repression stages are already beginning. GO!

something to cheer us up...

MIDNIGHT SHOW by KILLERS

I know what you want.
I'm gonna take you to a midnight show tonight.
If you can keep a secret.
I've got a blanket in the backseat on my mind,
And a little place that sits beneath the sky.
She turned her face to speak,
But no one heard her cry.
Drive faster, boy.
Drive faster, boy.

I know there's a hope.
There's too many people tryin' to help me cope.
You got a real short skirt.
I wanna look up
Look up
Look up
Yeah, Yeah.

We were just in time.
Let me take a little more off your mind.
There's something in my head
Somewhere in the back sayin'
We were just a good thing
We were such a good thing.
Make it go away without a word
But promise me you'll stay and fix these things i've hurt.
Make it go away.
Drive faster, boy.

The crashing tide can't hide a guilty girl.
With jealous hearts that start with gloss and curls.
I took my baby's breath
Beneath the chandaleir
Of stars and atmosphere,
And watched her disappear.
Into the midnight show.
Faster
Faster
Faster
Faster
Faster
Faster
Oh no no no no no no
NO no no no no
If you can keep a secret
Well baby, I can keep
If you can keep a secret
If you can keep a secret.
I can keep a secret.
If you can keep a secret,
Well baby, i can keep
If you can keep a secret.

see any relevance, no. me neither. it's a song to put me empty.