Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ouch-factored.

Welcome. Welcome to Hell with Fluorescent Lighting.

This is the greeting from examination halls. To me, I get so tense up, I usually blank out halfway through, reasons being, 1) too cold and B), too stressed. I don't suppose studying for me really works, I can do fairly well at the memory game, but really, application-wise is a whole new different level.

To the point, tomorrow's my Final Theory Test. It seems hard and feels hard. Heck, it IS hard.

Maybe last minute studying isn't really helping. With the TYS here, it did help me understand more concepts and principles.

Now, I did fail my Basic Theory once, I don't think I need to do it again with the Final Theory. Time wastage, no more, no more!

Will read it again later, and flip through it at least for a third time. Then tomorrow, the Hell built in BBDC will be conquered!

Which is a contradiction, that Hell in this world is actually COLD and not hot.

Whatever.

I'm having a sore throat, for NO REASON APPLICABLE.