Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Slow; It's Faster.



Saw on Farid's blog. I'm not into the song (my gosh it's quite the gay tune, no offense to Farid), just that the lyrics caught me there. It's a bit overdue for me, so never mind, it's never too late to put something interesting.

Hear it yourself... I think it works better when you listen than me giving the lyrics straight. I KNOW SOME OF YOU DON'T CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON OK! Haha.

Plans for the Tuesday:

Gym (Operation: Body Buff )
NCT (Just research a bit more)
NS Enlistment (Something is wrong with my password and I need to call the hotline.)

Please find me, someone! I'm bored, and just scrolling through Facebook most of the time. I'd rather be out than doing nothing productive at home. I've tried the new Football Manager 2008 Demo, which is ridiculously difficult (tactically, it's very hard, I've never encountered such devastating losses eg. Valencia to Almeria, Liverpool to West Ham, etc. Rubbish!)

By the way, the rehab has reached 30 days. Not ending any time soon too, there are more important things to come. Although every day my MSN nick has a sort of "theme for the day(rehab)", it does somehow seem rather irrelevant or incoherent at times. Let me assure that it's all personal lingo, and there is progress. You guys may not see it, but who cares. My lingo. Hah