Monday, September 24, 2007

Sorry to Say.

Sorry to blog about such stupid little entries nowadays... It's a ridiculously tough month this September, one to remember.

There are no sour notes in the medley here... The symphony was too perfect. Every obstacle came together in synchronization, and perhaps if I chose to see life as a bit more harsh, maybe it couldn't be so bad?

Driving, yes, driving was failed due to an injustice, which the tester felt I was overconfident. Injustice, yes, because I didn't think I'd fail over such ridiculous mistakes of FOLLOWING TOO CLOSELY, which I wasn't, but Mr. Tester didn't seem to even want to pass me anyway, so, to hell, it wasn't meant to be, therefore I'll just wait for the next test, which I have pushed from a Mid-December timing to an End-November timing.

---

It's hard to sleep anymore... The fear of sleep, something which is so dead rare for a person for me. This explains headaches and all that lack of alertness, putting myself to attacks in all aspects of my life.

I'm past a stage where I should be thrown down and look at life negatively. Sure life has always SUXXXXX(sucked) for me... It's some form of judgement I suppose. The most important thing is to actually just play on in this little life game without wanting to back out.

Repentance perhaps is the key in the life that refuses to submit to the will and nature of God. Submission, into trusting your future into hands that created me, would be also kindly required.

The rehabilitation continues for only one purpose now; to create stability within myself in all possible areas, and perhaps find some true meaning and purpose within me. Maybe the mountains would help, but I'd think the start of school would be sufficient. It is the time when answers shouldn't be spoon-fed, but be observed and realised before it hits critical points.

Yes, I'm in pain. A plaster wouldn't help the situation at all, only continued healing. A torn soul is not impossible to heal, but it could take a long time and I'm rushing for it. Let me look back at this post in time and realize I've grown way stronger.

For entertainment again, please listen to the songs below.

"Tonight I'm tangled in my blanket of clouds."