Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Post Waste

A little tag from Eddamund...

It can't be that bad right? I never get a chance at all these sort of stuff anyway, so on a brighter note, let's try this...

This one’s called “10 weird habits”

Rules of the game : **Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. **People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. **At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1. I like to - W**K (work, HAHAHA -.-, I'd like to feel happy.)

2. I am allowed - to eat secret suppers.

3. My favourite part of my body is - my versatile fingers that type these words without my eyes to guide them.

4. If i could fix one part of my human body - I shouldn't be thinking of this anyway, so I have to be content with what I have anyway.

5. I hate - bEtrayeRx.. BacKstAbBerX.. (yea right, really, I don't hate anything)

6. If I could date a female celebrity, I would date - my real girlfriend, if I had one.

7. If I could date a male celebrity, it’s - a present I would like to give a girl actually.

8. I’m attracted to - people who can think about what I'm thinking about.

9. I hate it - (I used to hate it) when people refuse to take me seriously.

10. I prefer to sleep - during school hours.

To tag the people, if you're free,
1)Von-san
2)Yin-san
3)Farid-Fingers (I'm copying the Freddy Fingers thing from Balls Of Fury, but hell, I'd like to know about Farid anyway.)
4)Joanie
5)Rachel
6)Priscilla

Alright, end of post-waste.