Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Infobyte

Tagged by : Rach



Rules & regulations of this quiz is...

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

Q: If your Lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?

I would start getting used to these sort of things.

Q: If you can have a Dream to come true, what would it be?

Dreams are for dreamers. I gave up dreaming.

Q: What will your dream wedding to be like?

The word should be "ideal", and more likely possible than dream. I'd like to do it underwater.

Q: Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?

There's still NS to think.. And you can do a lot of thinking in 2 years.

Q: What's your ideal lover like?

God-lover, me-understander.

Q: Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

To love is probably a blessing. Being loved is something common but usually undermined and unnoticed.

Q: How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

Until it's time to move on.

Q: If the person you secretly liked is already attached , what would you do?

I would keep it to myself because I wouldn’t want to spoil her happiness and cause something ugly to happen.

Q: Is there anything that made you unhappy these days?

My computer died and I had to spend money.

Q: Is being tagged fun?

Don't make this look stupid.

Q: How do you see yourself in ten years time?

Still unmarried, but enjoying life.

Q: Who are currently most important people to you?

My friends. But sometimes I overwrite them.

Q: What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Rach? Oh she's a cool chick(en).

Q: Would you rather to be a single & rich or married but poor?

Single & rich. It's not the money for myself. Why should I bring poverty into the family I want to start?

Q: What's the first thing you do every morning?

Hit the snooze button on my phone and go back to sleep for another 9 minutes. 4 times.

Q: Would you give all in a relationship?

Depends.

Q: If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?

I don't know. I think I should just back off.

Q: What type of friends do you like?

The listeners, the ones who are there when you need them.

Q: Do you have a pet?

Logan.

Q: What type of friends do you dislike?

Those who think they know me.

8 people that I'm tagging:
Later.