Monday, January 02, 2006

rooster.

im tired of staring at the sun.

ok. second day of new year. all right.. i will not go into crap like "I DONT WANNA GO SCHOOL!" in fact, why not? go school la. hahah

im actually serious leh. i wanna finish up this year quick. i wanna be 18 and get my driving licence. give me a licence, pronto!

this morning started out bad, in a sense nobody actually woke me up to send my sister home. only woke up when they came home. what the heck. the time they came home was.. 1pm. ok u all can start throwing things at me now.

so i did my DVPA work today( last things must be left for last. i came up wif that? nono that shld not be e case). and raced(again). im finally blacklist #2... new car..

MERCEDES-BENZ SLR MCLAREN. acceleration is VERY good. trust me on this. its even better than lamborghini murcielago. weakness... TOP SPEED. it sure can accelerate, but when it comes to straight roads, this thing wont last long. but for the most part of twists and turns, its good.

my car is very plain. nv zhng until too extreme. no spoiler.. just one body kit, and basic paint. tts all. i tink MERCEDES is a sort of brand where no one actually shld put stickers la. MERCEDES leh. ah pek car. but Mclaren is not ah pek car. ah pek sit will die. too fast.

anyway. enuff games for now. im waiting to spend the last day of holiday well. got any suggestions?

was also thinking of changing blogskin, but its a hassle la. i tink simplicity still is good. haha.