Friday, July 14, 2006

for you i'll bleed myself dry.

the way this week is ending is weird. i don't know why. maybe it's just yesterday, and last night.

nobody wants to hear, so i shall not talk about the details of that.

an additional thing that happened was a set of really dumb dreams that prove disturbing. i am so not in denial mode; i am not interested at all.

by the way, today was quite fun. went jamming with my school dudes and joshua at some studio which was what i consider better than SENG CHAI MUSIC. we played a mixture of songs with dong being the drummer... after a short while we played SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT. dong's solo was just whoa~. great honour to play with the SPANISHFLY guitarist. haha.

after that me and joshua went to eat carl's junior with our other homies, edmund, janan and junwei. it's a horrible effect... carl's junior. i would NOT work there for sure, because if i were to clean up, i would go mad. HORRENDOUSLY MESSY. still delicious though.

after that left the usual three of us, we went to the Baybeats which were really fun and interesting. makes me wish that one day the name PLASTIC-MEMORY be on the list. KKRRRRR....

in any sense, those happenings in life are just a minor section.

what i'm really concerned about, is the repression of my emotional boo-boos. really dumb, pointless, tragic, and well... pathetic. i can't let them take control now. not now. not when i am busy. that's not suppose to happen.

it's a multiple series of stirs in my life now?

or is it not? is it merely a mood i am feeling and that is making me think?

how about a failure i'm going through, either i fall back real low, or i'll be slingshot across a great distance?

i should stop thinking and start using my mind for more useful purposes.

some pics i decided to put up.





God, guide me through this time please. all that i'm going through, i shall not be prideful, but i lift them to You, trusting in You to help me through all this. make me a better and stronger person.

why is that dead part of me acting up again. it's not right.
i should stop hating myself already.
no point in even burying my feelings.
they must be settled.