Friday, September 22, 2006

battling the depths.

alright, quick update.

been working on monday and wednesday. kind of realised that my colleague is actually my neighbour directly downstairs! amazing!

been thinking (as usual) this week, and i have decided to make choices in my life. no more getting stuck.

well, it is a long journey ahead... a tough one upcoming.. i don't really understand the whole purpose, but at least i would try.

school is starting. can't wait to see everyone again.

QUEEN

I want to break free;
I want to break free;
I want to break free from your lies
I am so satisfied I don't need you;
I've got to break free;
God knows;
God knows I want to break free;

I've fallen in love;
I've fallen in love for the first time
and this time I know it's for real
I've fallen in love;
God knows;
God knows I've fallen in love;

It's strange but it's true;
I can't get over the way you like me like you do;
But I have to be sure when I walk out that door;
Oh how I want to be free;
Oh how I want to be free;
Oh how I want to break free;

But life still goes on;
I can't get used to livin' without, livin' without, livin' without you by my side;
I don't want to live alone;
God knows;
I've got to make it on my own;
So baby can't you see;
I've got to break free;

I've got to break free;
I want to break free;
I want I want I want I want to break free;

of course, only the first paragraph is applicable. the love part, well, it's just an option. hahah but nothing of that sorts, really.