Tuesday, October 03, 2006

as the tune goes by me.

It has been a funny day. Not haha funny, but it's just weird.

When you kind of experience a swingy mood, this usually happens. Maybe it's just the flu that has gotten to me. I woke up this morning with an irritating flu, something I have not had for awhile. Adding to the two ulcers I have, it's not really manageable. Concentration was affected so bad and I could not take it at all, so I came back home to sleep and rest.

I was only expecting to sleep two hours, but ended up sleeping three. That extra hour sorts of makes a difference, because I don't usually sleep more than two, and if that happens, it means the previous night was a tired night.

I returned back to school to witness the ICM presentation the seniors are having. I thought Mr. Loh had it planned for us to maybe witness and understand the structure of the programme, and perhaps suggest on the camera positioning and all that. But it was not to be, as Mr. Loh had already drawn out the plan for the camera placings.

It's like overtime, and so I decided not to stay long, and left after the first run. Went for dinner with Farid, and we kind of shared about ourselves, knowing each other better. I learnt quite a bit just by talking, and it would set me off thinking (again). That kind of concludes my day, you wouldn't think of it as funny, but it just didn't flow in a way I thought would normally go. I don't know why, but there are so many things on my mind right now, I'm taking them and analysing one step at a time. But this time, I wouldn't dream of using my own understanding, it's just not enough. Guess this is what they call research.

I kind of can't make up my mind. When I claim that others are not completing their sentences and not finishing what they are saying, it's almost the same for me, except it's in my head. Two things at the same time, obviously I can't manage, so it is like, what am I thinking?

Strangely, I couldn't find out myself.

It's a tiring day.