Friday, December 29, 2006

2006 Round-up

I look forward to year-ends often. Usually the cause of reason is that I have managed to age one more year due to the December of my birthday, but more importantly, it allows me to put down the weight of this year and get ready for a new one.

One more year and I will very soon be in for National Service.

Since 2005 and 2006 were supposedly bad years of stress and whatever [negative shit here], I certainly hope for 2007 to be the most entertaining and cooldown for EVERYONE.

It was certainly interesting. The walk this year taught much independence in me. But it also brought so many the-damn-changes to me, it has perhaps gone through some massive updating scheme in me. But definitely not version 1.0 already.

Independence was good. But it takes a while for me to get used to it.

Independence =/= Loneliness. I still have everyone around me, but maybe I just don't want to depend so much any more. It just doesn't seem so important to me... Maybe just less important.

Is this one of those posts that make you go "WTF is he talking about?" I hope not.

I'm still one crazed confused guy.