Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm not here for trouble.

It just went and passed, the week it did.

Done with AM. This week means more hell.. Tomorrow is the due for the report, Thursday is the due for the TVSM CA presentation (which we have been informed only last Thursday) and Friday is the MPP presentation.

The week is going to be so heavy I won't even know what hit me! Wow. This is week 10. Week 11 has... AM presentation. Which I have not started on, but most probably the weekday is for that reason. Activation of creative mind must begin! Week 12 has Entrepreneurship CA submission and Finance project submission.

What a December. A December to Dismember (ECW PPV). Right.

I could do with a little less social needs. But I struggle. It makes me colder... Brrr.

How can I possibly be relaxing... Does playing games make me relax? No, it's just a mental escape. That isn't rest enough. But I shouldn't be complaining. The cohort is suffering along too (most of them should be). Not saying that they must suffer, but they should be struggling too.

There is no right blog post I have ever managed to put up here. I need to improve on writing techniques again.