Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Where's the food?

Irritating.

By the way I have had hardly any time spent at home for the past week. Bad, bad. It's not good behaviour. And it will continue until at least next week. I have seen the church people since last Tuesday for EVERY DAY. But it ain't too bad. Problem is only the sleep issue. Chalet after chalet, with those days having to go to school, it's draining... I'm not good with travel, so when I thought Tanah Merah to Dover was bad, Pasir Ris was worse.

Pasir Ris is not close to Tanah Merah. It's draining enough. And let us not forget the trip home. From Dover back to home is already half an hour. I take forever to reach the bed which I rightfully belong to (something which I would declare after 20 minutes of travel).

Christmas is here, so it means the harvest! Ok, I shall contribute my part, but I still need time to plan for Christmas presents. All plans crashed due to time constraints. After the last 3 weeks of the term, time has become overly of-the-essence. It's not healthy. But at least after that experience, I have been able to organise time so much better than the past. It's a working Microsoft Scheduler (I think there's this program) in my mind.

My stand towards blogging has changed slightly... I don't think I want to put so much of my personal stuff there. In fact, I have decided to go let blogging go to its original form, which is about happenings. But I'll do a bit of fusion.

Tune in NEXT time! I love the anticlimax.