Monday, December 25, 2006

now here we stand with the blood on our hands.

And now the festive mood has to come slowly to its end, because work has to begin! I may seem a bit late, but definitely with effect from 26/12, I'm operational.

It has been insanely fun for the past two weeks, developing what Edd calls "uncanny energy"... It cannot be controlled, that's the "tiao dang" mode. But alas, it took a toll on me, and thankfully I'm already at abt 80th percentile recovery already. There is still much lost sleep to recover... But I think my clock should be coming back on normally already.

I want to put photos back on here... I kind of realised that although the two weeks were fun, there wasn't really a photographer or "journalist" for all. I am not too motivated to go through every single step... It's TOO MUCH. But to sum it up, it's a fun walk towards Christmas, and I thank God and everyone else who made it possible. I'm glad for returns, for comebacks, these people encourage me. Will to change, that's a good thing.

Merry X'mas to all. As I step into the new year, I am putting everything associated with 2006 down and getting ready to carry the new 2007 load. Rock on.