Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Orchestra of Pain: the world was crazy today.

I'd like to think that at times, I'm the one with the problem... But no, not necessarily the case.

Assessing it from all angles, I'm not wrong.

Relaxed questions which have no harm intent get answers which seemed like snarls. I feel it's very rude. But of course, we should take it the mature approach and just forget about it.

Fast-paced life, what are we trying to satisfy?

I'm almost 18, give me a break... I don't mean to snap at parents rudely... I have always taken it calmly and quietly, but not today... I know I was wrong, but why don't they start really looking at what I do and really start considering I'm an adult? Seriously, I think I'm independent enough.

This is the orchestra of pain which I feel so disturbed by. Pain of struggle. May I ask for the music to stop?

I'm sorry, world, for feeling this way. But hey, why don't you try being me for a day?

Just a little too crazy.