Friday, January 05, 2007

Mind.

Open your eyes and see the whole picture.
Then you'll know how I learnt this sweet surrender.
Of life's downs, its goods and bads,
And learnt from the experiences that I had.

I'd think I'm fairly naive, ignorant and not understanding.
I hope it doesn't stay this way, it has got to start changing.
While some matters, I take it with a pinch of salt.
Others make me go to a complete halt.

The sizes of these matters completely vary.
Explaining I handle things sometimes unsurely.
I wouldn't go and get stuck halfway, it just don't seem right.
At least I finish what I started, to sleep peacefully through the night.

You may not understand this rhyme, it seems like a whole riddle.
Or you could help me make into a song, complete with a jingle.
It's my expression, from me it was signed.
Leave me be, I'm nearly out of my mind.

---

=) Smile for the things you'd know and can do about.