Tuesday, January 30, 2007

this world is spinning inside me.

Half bad day.

Woke up on a wrong start. Stupid dreams again... It's one of those ZOMBIE dreams... Where the whole country is plagued with zombies. I actually stepped out of some NEL station with some other people (which I can't remember... You know that dream memory is extremely fragile) and the station was like infested with zombies? So we all swung chainsaws and started cutting heads and running for the exit. The thing about the dreams recently is I have begun to travel VERY FAST in them... As in my running speed in a dream. And of course there is this unbreakable stamina too. But it's a dream. There were some other details too, weird though, but I thought the zombie elements would do for a blog post.

Mornings have always been irritating in this house, and I really felt that breaking feeling today, so it really got me to GET OUT of the house. I reached the station and realised I forgot my wallet.

____.

Whatever could be filled in there. The mood was just purely MOOD mode. Not even the mood to be angry was there. I wonder why I should get pissed over my forgetfulness.

Then I headed to the library at Jurong to study AM. Not too bad, made quite some progress today. Just too weird. Stupid students studying are irritating.

Now let me get this straight, is the library a great place to do hanky panky or whatever shit? I didn't think much of it until I was studying and this pair of "KIDS" from RV came and studied in front of me. I'll draw out our positioning.

O T O Girl T nObody
Table T
Me T O Guy T Some Other Dude
- - - - W I N D O W - - - -

Spare the crappy drawing.

Ok, so at abt 2.15pm, I approached the only empty table and sat there and got started on AM. Some Other Dude (SOD) was already there and reading stuff.

I can't remember the time. Then the RV couple came... The guy looks China PR-ish, so I wouldn't pay no attention. Very obviously, they were a couple because they held hands on their entry. Some Maths homework the guy was doing, and the girl was like sleeping on the table.

I remember seeing SOD walk off for awhile. Whatever reason. I occasionally look up to just look out the window for awhile. I have low concentration span, spare me.

On one occasion I just looked up and just saw the RV couple making out. Not that I'm interested or what, I looked up and was like WHAT THE? I'm not here to peep at couples anyway. But can't they do it behind some bookshelf at the back or something? In the open?

Not to mention there was some repair going on with the lamp post beside the library. The worker wouldn't expect to come up and see interesting stuff other than the light bulb he was fixing.

Back on the topic. I saw them and just got back on what I was doing. Bah, who would expect I get so distracted easily by sudden movement. So the next moment I looked up (after awhile), they were done making out. GREAT. I could tell maybe because they were withdrawing, like keeping swords in its sheath. Whatever.

Now this happens quite fast, so the guy just pulls the girl back in and VOILA, sword fight gets back into action. I made that "things getting ugly" expression but I was like "FIAK, get back to work!"

Bah, that really made a trip to the library interesting. Making out in my face? WHAT THE HELL? I wonder how can people be turned on anyway; it's like WTF? Live action in the library? Who would want to make out so publicly (I consider library PUBLIC)? Great fantasies people have. Or maybe it's just the generations nowadays who have developed new love spots. I mean, I remember reading an article about some couple actually having sex at the staircase? Ouch? But New Paper has its ways of getting info anyway. Excellent?

Bah, I'd just conclude a stupid blog entry anyway. If not my blog gets boring? Or is it already?

Sensational news keeps here alive.

So that has nothing meaning anyway. Bah, the day was kind of crap. Maybe I'm just suffering from severe boredom and stress (hur).

Lucky I have finished the first view of AM.

Restarting again.