Wednesday, May 09, 2007

you know what does?

A couple of things...

I'm kind of sad that Chelsea has lost the title bid. Shame, the final stretch was a bit too much on them. Stressed all over because of Champions' League and EPL. It is a considerably horrible season for them... Injury plague all over the place, and Man Utd getting a bit more of form than usual.

Liverpool, for all I know, can't care less about EPL already. Already securing their spot in next season's Champion's League, already decided to put the finals against Milan as a priority... Therefore, we see the result with Fulham. Well, I suppose there isn't much for them to change anyway. I'm just looking forward to transfer season again.

And off soccer news, to my life, I have begun driving finally. Ok, not really actual driving, but I decided to start off clearing those theory lessons... Although I've done my theory tests already, I regret not actually being with school right from the beginning... It could have been so much faster and I wouldn't have failed my Basic Theory. Oh well, I guess there's no point griping, I can only HOPE to get a test date within 5 months.

Then there is also school work, which puts me under constant fire. Projects after projects. There are also issues all over that are becoming crises... I suppose we can say things are looking pretty grim at the moment.

A few big issues on my mind have left me on constant worry, and perhaps in a way disappointment. I don't expect myself to go Messiah on every problem that comes before me, but I do suppose I should at least try to do something about it. It is horrible to see something happen so close, isn't it? At the "issue" level, it already sucks as bad as it can be, I don't even want to imagine the crisis.

Then another school of thought happens to be that I lack confidence. Maybe there is something I can do, but I just am not trying. It's not a matter of how hard I try, more importantly it's whether I've allowed myself to try.

I suppose I can't go on like this forever. In the end, maybe this stage isn't suppose to even hurt.