Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Light + / Dark -

Changed the skin... This is actually one of the templates but I modified it.

It's most probably a temporary skin, it is hard to find the nice plain ones in white. Plain skins usually come in those button types which I don't like or they have too many cartoon graphics (doesn't make it plain at all after that).

It is still missing too much stuff such as the birthday info and all that. The tagboard is a bit off place and unsightly because of the colour. But I manage to retain the photo marquee (which hasn't been updated for too damn long, but what the hell).

By the way, I'm looking for temporary jobs people! Looking to clear this horrible holiday (not exactly the usual choice of words) with some proper cash. Planning long-term now, hitting 20 next year means old.

I am thinking of taking cheap tuition, maybe in E-Maths. Can't really remember the rest of the stuff such as Science.

Of course if there is anything, tell me! PLEASE!

Alright alright, the post was meant to be a pulse in the blog's life force. =/