Monday, November 26, 2007

I Forgive.

It was indeed, a painful moment. Soul-ripping, mind-tearing, you'd only know if you went through it. It could have easily gone berserk all over the place.

Rage and anger, feeding on the soul, created a demon within and spawned endless fury. Do not mind the vocabulary and choice of words, it is really a most honest description.

Scream! It shook the entire sanctuary. Never before was such a scream that felt so powerful, demonic, and devastating.

I really wanted all of it to end. I needed to put all of the stuff down. It's all because I was careless that's why I fell into such darker times.

Lesson is learned. I do not wish to repeat such painful cycles.

I'm sorry for causing the trouble to everything.

I forgive you for whatever that has hurt me, even if you may not recognize it. It's alright, I just want to put everything down, in order to attain the peace.

I need to grow up. I know that is the weakness. But it was because of the brokenness within me I felt I needed a rest. Rest without looking at proper solutions.

I am sorry for causing worry.

And I forgive whatever you did. I put it down, and leave God to decide what's the rest.

Let there be peace then.