Sunday, January 13, 2008

Youngsters behaving more and more intimately..



From the STOMP forum,

"intimacy is a very private thing...its done with someone u love n tobe enjoyed too. ...youngsters are doing it too openly...at their tender age, wonder whether they r serious abt the relationship in the first place...and eh, r they enjoying it or r they doing it for others to enjoy (watching) ???... "

I don't mean to be rude, but intimacy isn't really the issue. It's the public display that is a bigger problem, which I think, well it basically feels weird. Yes, it may be the 21st century, but I'd think the best thing is, if you want to do it, then don't let the world see. Affections aren't for show.

My gawd, aren't those two looking very young?! But then again, maybe that's what everyone else thought of my age people when they were around there.

Now that couple gains some fame. Hoho.