Wednesday, January 04, 2006

of horrors and tragedies.

like the blogskin? i took from blogskin.com problem lies with u typing blog and it throws you to the last post. i tink i change la. one post on one page. the rest u just archive lor.

wow.

two days of sch has just passed. but i feel the guilt.

tues i didnt go ipra lecture. u know how my attendance is f-ed on that.

i just didnt go sch today somemore. well done.

at least yesterday i felt like i accomplished quite a bit. on the fun part, i completed need for speed most wanted! like finally. hahah... damn, no more car fetish. also completed WP. i tell u.. its a bitch to do. yupyup.

but shall not blog on such irrelevant stuffs. ppl say my blog must talk abit more interesting. so ok, lemme start off..

poor logan is sick. keeps shitting.. wads more LS. i have the "honour" of cleaning up. ytd he shat on my room floor.. lucky i good mood.. i was like.. argh. logan u shat here.. go outside. zzz sian la. so i clean up la. at least still solid enuff..

today was a bit worse. come home then see that he had puked AND LS-ed. now this time its completely liquid already. sunk into his carpet. crap. i had to first deal wif him.. wipe his paws and his beard of puke.. then deal with the rest. TRUST me. when u smell the puke u can feel ur body wan to regurgitate. i was like COUGHING already, so i had to mask my mouth with my shirt and clear the puke.

dun talk abt the shit. its just crazy. i had to wash dunno how many cloths on it. luckily disposable. bloody hell. too soft la! SHIT! after tt mop the areas lor.. and wah. my shirt reeked. so i had to wash it. tiring la.

oh well. wad a new year spent.

oh yea. now tt MOMO and i are talking normally as frens, her personality doesnt change much. she still like treat me as a (whatsthatword)...erm.. like.. if she need me, im there.. when she doesnt im not there. tt sort of thing. but hey. at least no status. i see it like differently, and definitely not so affected.

i look forward to gaining much more wisdom in dealing wif such emotional affairs. and of course, wisdom is the key to success.. so it requires me to build up attitude and character la. also self-esteem.. which i seem to lack..

it is bad. my self-esteem is such a poor thing. i dunno how to explain la. where m i channeling all this self-esteem to? where does it credit?

when i gain that wisdom and intellect, i will know. den security will take over. i wanna trust God who is in control. everytime. in fact, bcos He is in control, i should not doubt. sometimes i doubt cos i dun feel secure. damn. im sorry.

take my life and mould into something useful. one day, my wisdom shall inspire many, but tt is not the motivation. make my wisdom useful to me as well.

IT IS COLD.