Thursday, February 16, 2006

plastic memory: beautiful monster.

a VERY weird feeling in me.

nope, not empty. blank.

its not the same! i cannot stress on it. but many things are knocking on my mental door. i dunno where to begin though. there is a very huge block stressing me out.

first things, gpa. where will 2.5 appear! Argh! GOD, i plead for Ur Grace! argh! its making swear and swear. damn econs! change me into a better person! i wan to even score well!

i have so many things on my mind that require hellish discipline!

everything in me is self destructing!

ok. how am i to settle all this! i cant really think straight. im feeling kinda lost.
i cant cheer myself up. wadever im doing, be it gaming or studies, aint working out right.

something is missing(not SOMEBODY. SOMETHING.) need to find it real quick. its crumbling. hoepfully self-esteem can go up as well.