Saturday, April 15, 2006

and you're not very bright. (100)

im very tired.. scoot again.

today was a baptism day.. ytd was good friday. it was a much better service than other times. meaningful.. content may always seem the same, but there is always something different.

hmm. my brain overworks.

i wish for sch to start soon sia. it lessens my thinking. i must get focused.

it seems wrong when i get critical on people's judgement, it boils to respect and all that sort of rubbish.. i mean, come on, stop stereotyping me! i don't live in 2003 or 2004! do i seem like i don't grow? even 2003/2004 has differences from 2001/2002 batch leh! come on la! i don't wanna make excuses for it, i got my own shit, and im changing, and if i get the stereotyping all the time, it becomes very difficult! there is a limit of SECURITY which i can have.. im generally insecure, and im seriously trying to change it.

haiz. let off more steam in my talk la.

it seems that problem is the bigger one around.

in any case, i tell myself, i've moved on to better things in life, i dont dwell in the past, i look bloody forward to the future, and i create what should be rightfully my future. i don't believe in hating people from the start, and more so for people who were originally close to me. but some people draw the line so big. i'm not cool with being messed around, but i guess the weakness of being forgiving works so well. haha but now i guess i move on la. there are way better nicer people around me. but sometimes, we all just need to grow up la, so let's grow out of our mistakes.

im so tired, so i'll guess i'll save everything for another time.

"bleed, cry, salt, control"