Monday, May 15, 2006

the rich cat who posed a threat.

shame. on. that.

so i reach a level of confusion where a "threat" does not go according to what i expected. so it does know how to play the game.

i hold my shield ready, come whenever you want.

in any case, i'm tired. very tired. spent the afternoon with my MMR group coming up with questions at Coffee Club HV, and we were literally frozen under the stupid aircon. totally blocks our brains out after awhile.

school today can be quite tiring. MMR in the morning... followed by DMA... which i can feel stressed about. the script isn't really the problem; it lies with my reading off the teleprompter. I have to create some form of interaction with the camera while i'm reading my lines off. difficult. plus i see my own reflection on the tv screen i get disturbed a lot.

oh with given grace i should be able to scrape through.

i want to rest early. my mind is freaking out.