Monday, July 17, 2006

therefore, let me remind you that all dreams are to be thrown away.

"Look, I know what I am and I know what I'm not. I'm the girl who, you know, gets really good grades and who's not afraid to be funny. And I'm the girl who has a lot of friends who are boys and no boyfriends. I'm not beautiful, ok, and I never will be. And I'm fine with that." - Shallow Hal

From Suffy's blog.

I feel tired... damn tired. let's clear up the damn CAs so that we can all relax.

by the way, exam schedule is out.

LSC 16-AUG
CONB 18-AUG
OM 22-AUG
MMR 25-AUG

A for ALL! GPA 3.3 BABY!

i will post exam dates on the template to remind myself to get away from here.'

by the way, pics from yesterday's wedding.




let's review... from left: Me, Janan, Jevon, Joshua, Eng Chai, Weiling, Darran, Pei Ting, Elaine, Wantian, Mel.

the old Tacs 1 are minus JEVON of course, Wantian, and Eng Chai.

one missing person would be ZHUO XIN. who knows where she is huh.

looking at this, it's going way back to the past. blast from the past man, i was the last to enter into the tacs group in 2001, with entry in february only. but hey, we all travelled this much, now what is left is me, joshua, janan and elaine. the rest who left, well, changed a lot. i should try and zap joshua's old school photo of his sec 1 days when i haven't come. those are like full of comments of "whoa, jo you were SHORT and the hair was the Ke Lang Ke Si(dragonball name i think)!" or janan who was tallest back then or stuff like "mel shifted a different dimension in the past years", "darran's way hippier and of course taller." haha. nostalgic memories.

full of people from way back, and i wish that everybody could come back too. but well, God's plan.

on a lighter note, maybe all this built those who survived up.