Tuesday, February 06, 2007

dedicated suicide.



A NEW COVER! LIKE FINALLY. The title is from Pull Me Under by Dream Theater.

With effect from today, the rest of my time spent in DMC is no longer plagued with exam stress! BECAUSE THEY HAVE CEASED TO EXIST! For seniors only.

It's so great, after realising so late that I actually am affected by exam stress so badly subconsciously? I'm not good at applying concepts, so it's all smoke and black lungs.

A little stupid post, again, with pictures.

I just went to deliver the bass amp to Caleb at Clementi. At about 6.30pm I decided to leave the house with that huge box. I wore a cap because I just felt like it suddenly.

I only realised how stupid that whole overall decision was. I looked exactly like that terrorist guy on those train safety ads.



At that point I was worried I could be detained by station security. I have received that weird check twice already, AND I SWEAR I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A TERRORIST. Do terrorists put bombs in adidas or Crumpler bags? It's an expensive bomb then.



I was still joking with myself to leave the thing there and just scare the crap out of everyone. But it's really not my amp! Haha.

I did this quiz thing found from Nic's blog.

Guess I'm again the confused type... Like the psychology one, where I had a balance of ALL 4 types (Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholy, Phlegmatic(?)). But that was in 2003. I haven't taken it again.

This enneagram test is kind of interesting, but I'm two types. Schizophrenia sets in, again.

First answer
Second answer