Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Return tickets to Earth

A return post after so long. Here's some pictures to take a look, to brighten up this blog. Receiving pictures to edit and taking them, I was so bored.



Eugene Chan wanted some covers, so I kind of designed it. But no text though, he wants to fill in himself. I suppose my randomness/"randomity"might not help. Haha.




I played this game at Jurong East arcade once when I was waiting... I can't really remember the name anymore, but it's some driving game. Obviously Japanese, the game's concept is to drive through the streets and city of Japan/USA/Europe (Obviously not exactly a country). Cars given were a weird lot, I saw only one sports car, the rest were normal utility vehicles, from sedans to buses (!!!) and you basically control your drifts and all that. The key is to avoid crashing into anything at a speed deemed dangerous. You will accumulate demerit points just like in the Traffic Police system, but what kills me most was the part that when the car crashed, this irritating scream would go "AHHHH!" for a long echo and it is obviously a man on falsetto screaming.



Nevertheless, the safety was funny. The seatbelt is just for show, your car doesn't jerk.



Another funny thing I got was yesterday. Some dude from Microsoft Marketing was around to give a talk for ICM. Skipping lecture related stuff, he decided to just randomly give away some "prizes" if you ask questions. He put out 5 or 6 XBOX360 games and just randomly gave it out and I got one. Each of these are worth $90, and are still unwrapped. I don't know, I'm most probably selling it. Any offers would be nice. If not I could go eBay.

End of post, I hope it fulfills entertainment.

FYI: Driving Test Date is 14/9!