Thursday, September 06, 2007

Alcoholic

Oh my, excitement!

The next week is filled with two major events; firstly, I have heard that the results for the semester will be released on 12/9 next Wednesday, and secondly my driving test A.K.A moment of truth and judgement is on 14/9 on Friday.

I'm kind of scared at looking at the grades because of a stupid reason, which is that I fear looking at them may actually demoralise me and therefore cause me to screw up my driving test. IT'S JINXED, I TELL YOU. SHIT HAPPENS IN A ROW ONLY.

Driving is more important actually, because I can still have a grasp of the situation, unlike the grades, which is not within control, but still... And driving has many inconsistency issues. The biggest problem lies in parallel parking, which I usually end up crashing the back pole. Another issue would be the crank course, which I usually don't have problem, but in that one in a hundredth chance that I turn too early or late I will mount the cursed kerb!

Putting that aside, I haven't been doing anything much because of the lack of work, but I've begun jogging again! YES! Well, I wouldn't necessary call it Operation: Body Buff, but you could say I'm actually wanting to be fit for once. :-/

More stuff coming in the week. I have plenty of stuff to say, and they are positive stuff. =) No news value? Too bad. HAH!