Sunday, February 26, 2006

fuck this, fuck that: prejudice.

it's all a fucked up world we live in. or it may be just me. it may not be prejudice. it may be just the flow of events that do not accept me. how low can my self-esteem go? you ask. situations that i am in, gets different treatment.

it happens fucking everywhere. it pisses me off, irritates me, and makes me question what the hell is there the need for. different treatment may not mean prejudice if the reasoning is logic, and usually.. those reasoning is fucked.

im clearing my own path and being impartial. i dun need the shit in front of me to pile.

im not cursing the people, but the system the ppl go by, which is to me a FUCKING PIECE OF RUBBISH. that is why even i'm quitting it. there is no nobility, but only the shit i get.

do i try too hard to impress? i thought so in the past. i dun wanna care abt that anymore. fuck. be myself is all i need.

am i really that stupid to not understand? or is it ppl dun fucking see that i'm trying huh? and these ppl aren't really helping out, so lemme point out the other issue.. they aren't understanding me either. but i'm not complaining if they aren't dammit.

enuff irritation. i promised this world that it will fucking crush and burn, it will get it when it comes. fucking hell.