Sunday, April 16, 2006

sic 2.

there is already more weight on my back when another's responsibility falls on me...

i seriously cant do it alone.

yet, from those whom i trust seem to have disappointed me and have made severe misjudgements.

why would i wanna freaking stalk anybody?

do my intentions seem bloody crazy? it seems perfectly normal, yet people interpret it like im a fool.

i already said.. it ain't 2003, i ain't the same, and yet people still treat the same.

it's not about freaking respect, it's more about time moving! i didn't come all the way to stay the same!

yet i am supposed to give ppl time to accept who i am. my patience is getting limited.

i can't go on my own.

and do not even think about what happens in my life. it's more than what it really seems, even though i would NEVER show it.

this is most probably my biggest dishonesty i have ever made to even myself.

it sucks to be haunted by ideas of giving up yet wanting to persist on. i've seriously had enough shit. i am moving, don't stop me.

so, maybe my heart's death, is inevitable.

and damn it...

I CAN HANDLE ANYTHING, EVEN IF I CAN'T HANDLE YOU!