Monday, October 16, 2006

it becomes normal if everyone else does it.



These pictures are from the Sec2Dudes outing the other day. We started out with a little dinner at Pizza Hut... Apparently Breeks would be too overbudgeted. Oh well, it's not too bad.



The only girls that went; Lela, Nadiah and Sophia.



Us guys. Don't ask what the hell I was doing. I don't even know. We just went wild like psychos. From left, Winston, Azril, Keongie, Bobby, Me, Freddie, Liang Jie, Terry.



I swear I pose real bad for pictures. Bah, I never liked frontal shots of myself anyway. You see Bobby doing the Fernando Torres pose... Signature. Shit hasn't changed from the past... haha.



And I decided to join them on the return trip home, on bus 302. Argh I don't like my lousy posing.

Everyone's changing... But maybe I didn't. Nadiah said: "Eugene... You.. You.. You are the same!" Well, yea. What can I say?

That's all from the Sec2Dudes outing. I look forward to the next few outings with them, hopefully there are more people next round! And maybe I should get a separate outing with the primary school people as well.



A photo from last Friday's outing after Yin's birthday dinner. I'd like to call this "Social Suicide, Reel and Real." Bob was supposed to just POSE for the picture in front of House of Condom, but here's this Caucasian dude that's really staring at whatever crap there is for display. People walk past looking at them. Crazy, eh? There you have it, social suicide.



And... My spectacles broke this morning. I'm wondering why it decided to fail me today. I'm wearing the "corporate imagery" pair of spectacles, allegedly my main pair but became the secondary one. Can't don this pair on, looks really weird! But the cost of having a new pair is insane, because my lens are freaking thick due to its high degrees... Oh well, I can try my best.

In any case, that's about all that's been happening. There's the Storyfest audition tomorrow, I can't really play the song yet, because my fingers freaking hurt when I play the guitar... They've lost touch to what they were originally exposed to, now they are comfortable with thick bass strings.

There's no fellowship next Saturday due to Deepavali. But there is still Sat@7 though, and I'm playing. Joshua's returning on that day at 1655 hours at Terminal 2, SQ803. I can't go pick him up though; I have practice around that time.

Oh well, my phone's been quiet. I've been quieter than normal I suppose, all over me.