Wednesday, March 08, 2006

all our paths are uniquely... shitty.

indeed.

im sure each of us have our shitty paths. been reflecting about my own life.. and seeing how lame and stupid sometimes it gets.

all will be ok, my sis says, cos she told me that back then when she was my age she did stupid things, and at her age now all she would do is be embarrassed and wished all those things never happened.

haha, i kinda laughed at the thought, bcos it seemed so possible. already, i have stuff to laugh about when i was way younger.. eg mooncake in chinese.. is yue bing. once called it yue liang dan gao. its an embarrassing fact. haha.

then i look further, i see other people's lives. their own share of shit, yet i came to realise one thing... we couldnt compare the amount of shit can we. its still shit.

perhaps yea, there are differences in people's lives.. but i guess i've learnt smth, tt my life is never that bad, bcos there are ppl who are worst off and survived.

kinda unlike me to write about such stuff, cos im technically bored these few days just constantly racing and reading comics. but i guess this sort of caveman mentality made me ponder. i feel different, i doubt my mind lazes that much any more.

a lot of questions ponder my mind. some stuff, perhaps its just guys.. they don't understand..

questions are like..

"why do girls always feel MORE ok than guys when a relationship snaps?(assuming girl snapped it.)" ---- no relation to me. im just pondering.

"are guys actually weaker in terms of emotion handling?"

i tried asking my sis you know. she didnt answer the first one directly.. saying that if i see it at my level, there is nothing serious at all, so usually people get played. my analogy is that the one who got hurt more is obviously the one who took it too serious when the other party had made it a play only.

but its not bad.. cos people grow. i rather grow.. than get stuck down there and just mourning and grieving. totally useless. its no difference with bad relationships. things dun work out, we got to snap out of it, cos it didnt work out... end of story.

for qn2, i feel its a yes. guys are indeed weaker in emotion handling. my sis said that girls are actually better in terms of hideousness.. where they can mask emotions much better.

guys are usually frank and smooth and easy going... well at least in my case. but... generally, when guys are hit on their soft spot.. they are much hurt. i think that for those who actually show they are very OK... are questionable. either they handle it real well.. or maybe its jsut a facade they dont really wanna show cos guys' pride again.

i dont believe in ranting anymore. as in just voicing out ur sadness. grief.. etc. i feel its quite attention seeking actually. personally i dont wanna do any of those stuff. maybe i'll share those problems. sharing is totally fine cos it is some sort of release.. but i not gonna do those venting shit.

ranted enuff today. rant again another day.