Monday, October 23, 2006

The dreams' transition

I'm over at Junwei's place right now, and I'm working as the INFO tomorrow at Sentosa. Hari Raya means an increased pay to $7.80 per hour... $2 more than the normal. I'm going to need the money... Tithing, new threads for presentation and jacket. With Vivocity opened, there are really a lot of shops in a single place... Easier to shop. I'm going to spend about $250 on a blazer and pants from G2000... It's very expensive but I don't have a choice. Luckily my parents have already given the green light to purchasing it... I think zapping $250 is kind of heartaching.

There's a lot of school work that needs to be done. Stacking up like books... This is school work... School work is in computers... Damn I'm feeling the heat. All modules added together is not fun at all.

"Think until your head explode ar!"

Really? I doubt so. This post was just for fun... But there isn't really a thing to do now... DVD player has gone against us.