Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Death by degrees,



Ain't it cool? Tuesday was Halloween, and being Singaporeans, the streets were very normal. But not in SP, with the class deciding to play around. The costume was bought from Toys'R'Us PARAGON, and it cost $25. Not bad, and it even had the sickle for sale at $4.90, but we didn't buy it because it didn't seem so necessary. It was attention-grabbing enough.



I brought it to church on a quiet Sunday afternoon and had fun just walking around in it. It wasn't too hot, but I'd say it was mighty fun. Kids beware, stay 10 feet away. Mishael looked so freaked ICE COLD.

And then, the moments in school. Multiple ghouls terrorizing the entire SB, whoa. I should have taken a picture of myself queueing for food, buying drinks and doing some common miscellanous stuff. The mask was totally clear, and I can see people even 10 metres away. But people don't seem to realise that, as they have waved their hands in front of me thinking I didn't notice just because I didn't flinch. I guess its instinct because the mask felt like some protection of some sort. Combine that mask with just a pair of jeans you look completely executioner-ish.





Lectures. Death sits in like normal, sleeps like normal and camwhores. That's NEW! You can sleep without being caught at all... Dong was practically breathing loudly next to me.






Visited Kwa-sama who had a fun time playing with us. Doris too!



Masks out, let us catch a breath of clean air.



Bob has the best look for the summoner that brings us forth.



OOHH scary.

I really enjoyed myself. Fun Halloween, we should do something crazier next year! Life has no fun if we aren't crazy.

No "life talks" today. =)