Wednesday, November 08, 2006

forbidden fruit.



Instead of using a cheesy title like "The Apprentice" or whatever sorts, perhaps it's best to keep it simple. I'm going to take this photo and frame it up on my wall collection.

I like wearing such stuffs. It emits an aura of intelligence and wisdom... And maybe something related to money, whatever. With the whole class wearing it, we seem like one whole office itself. Never mind, it's okay people, I will remember you all when I make it to the billions. You guys can help me out in the hygiene department, be my secretary, etc...

Right.

In other news, the long wait for games is OVER! The releases of Final Fantasy XII, Need For Speed: Carbon and Bully, are leaving me spoilt for choice. Can't really choose what to play first, but for now I'm thinking of brainless, so I suppose I'm putting in more effort into NFS. Wrong timings, since the work is just a bit more demanding.

I've already finished watching the first season of Prison Break, and I must say it was an interesting way to spend late nights. Suspense... for once it felt so real. Could feel the show so well. I've never been sunken like this. Perhaps it's just the bass speaker simulating the heartbeats.

I'm wondering how to finish this entry. I wanted to update about myself, but I suppose it's not necessary.